Update: BatchTouch 1.2.0
Posted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:15 am
- It is now possible to have default settings loaded at startup. If a default.bts settings file exists in the application folder of BatchTouch, it will be applied at startup.
- It is now possible to specify date offset in days, months, and years.
- It is now possible to enter values for date and time manually.
- Added special function "Set Modification Dates to Creation Dates".
- Added special function "Set Creation Dates to Modification Dates".
- Added a menu item to save current settings as default settings.
- Added an option to automatically check for updates at startup.
- Improved calendar display.
- Improved GUI help tag texts.
- Improved exception handling and error reporting
- Improved handling of command line arguments.
- Fixed a bug that retrieved incorrect settings from the GUI.
- Fixed a bug which would cause user defined time values to be overwritten after selecting a new date via the calendar display.