CoolTerm 1.4.1 is now available for download. This is a bug fix release that fixes some bugs that have popped up since the release of version 1.4.0.
Here are release notes:
- Improved handling of exceptions if preferences or connection settings can not be read or written.
- Checking serial port for nil in the transmit thread to avoid NilObjectException exceptions. Not clear if this fixes the issue a few users have seen.
- Improved exception handling when serial port adapters are added or removed from the system while CoolTerm is running.
- Fixed a bug in the circular receive buffer that could cause an OutOfBoundsException when reading data.
- Improved handing of OutOfMemoryExceptions when attempting to set the receive buffer size to a value larger than the amount of memory available on the user's system.
Get all your Freeware news and announcements here!
1 post • Page 1 of 1