Here is everything that is new:
- Added Find menu item to find text in plain text view.
- Added preference option to use the Home/End/PageUp/PageDown keys to scroll the terminal window contents instead of sending the corresponding keypresses via the serial port.
- Added support for optional TX Macro labels. Labels can be added to macros by appending a TAB character followed by the macro label. When a label is specified, it will be displayed in the macros menu instead of the actual macro.
- [Linux] UI tweaks for better compatibility across different disros.
BUG FIXES AND STABILITY IMRPOVEMENTS:
- Fixed bug that would not properly save multiple macros to connection settings files on Windows systems.
- Fixed bug that omitted the serial port selection and window position when saving settings.
- Implemented workaround for localization bug that caused an InvalidArgumentException when calling DateTime.now on some international Windows 10 systems.
- Fixed bug that would prevent characters with hex or octal code greater than 127 (decimal) from being used in macros.
Get all your Freeware news and announcements here!
1 post • Page 1 of 1