- Added an option to the connection settings to automatically terminate string sent from "Send String" windows with a configurable "Termination String", such as e.g. a linefeed etc.
- In ASCII view mode, all incoming "New Line" such as CR, LF, CR+LF, are now properly displayed as line breaks.
- Added an option to the connection settings to convert non-printable characters to generic dot characters in ASCII view.
- Added 'View' menu with menu item to switch between Hex and ASCII viewing.
- Moved 'Clear Data' menu item to 'View' menu.
- Added an 'Autoscroll' feature, accessible via the 'View' menu to enable/disable automatic scrolling of received data.
- Changed menu shortcut key for "Cycle through windows" from "0" to "`".
- Added code to produce an audible alert (system beep) when characters are typed while the serial port is not connected.
- Added a 'Help' button to the toolbar
Get all your Freeware news and announcements here!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 349
- Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:41 am