- Install ble-serial
- Use ble-scan from the command line to discover the ID for your device.
- Use ble-serial -d to connect to your device. When successful, it will create a virtual serial port.
- If you are using macOS or Linux, CoolTerm will not be able to automatically detect the new virtual serial port. Create a ports.ini text file and the pat to the new port (e.g. /dev/ttys001) to the file. Place the ports.ini file into to the same location as your CoolTerm executable. More information on adding serial ports to CoolTerm can be found in the built-in help on the "Configuration for Advanced Users" section.
- If you are using Window, follow the Additonal Steps for Windows to create the virtual port.
- Rescan the serial ports from the Connection Options. The new virtual port should now be listed in the "Ports" popup menu. Select it from the menu.
- Connect to the selected port. You should now be able to communicate with your device with CoolTerm.
http://the-meiers.org/mailman/listinfo/ ... meiers.org