- Added ByRef DPoint as integer to Trace.Contains to return the index of the Datapoint that contains the passed coordinates. If no point was found, DPoint is -1.
- Added DPoint as integer as passed arguments to all trace mouse events in Figure, i.e. Figure.MouseDownTrace, Figure.MouseOverTrace, and Figure.TraceClick
- Added xVal and yVal as return values to the Figure.BoxClick and Figure.TraceClick events
- Added several MouseDown events to Figure, i.e. Figure.MouseDownTrace, Figure.MouseDownBox, Figure.MouseDownGraph, Figure.MouseDownFigure
- Renamed the examples more appropriately and included a new example that demonstrates the concept of adding/inserting/dragging/deleting of datapoints using the mouse.
Get all your Open Source news and announcements here!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 385
- Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:41 am
I released an update the DataPlotClasses today. The version for this release is v1.2.1 and it includes the following changes: